Bear Communications is dedicated to upholding our core values of reliability, quality, and safety for our employees and customers. We accomplish this with our impressive fleet of the newest state-of-the-art equipment that we place in the hands of our capable, trained staff members.
Our workers use modern fusion machines for efficiency, lower splice loss, and superior performance on networks. Our technicians are educated and experienced in all aspects of fusion splicing, in-service “hot cuts,” testing, and much more.
- Complete testing services for the following :
- Custom cable assemblies
- Emergency restoration
- Fiber optic splicing – mechanical/fusion
- Field terminations
- Fusion splicing – ribbon/discrete
- In-service “hot cuts”
- Solar collection systems/wind collection systems
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA)
- Thorough documentation
Not only does Bear Communications repair and maintain existing fiber optic networks, but we also build new ones from the bottom up. We are experts in testing and splicing ADSS and OPGW cables on transmission lines in addition to installations and terminations.